How To Teach The One You Love to Lie To You
No one that I know of likes being deceived. Even in affairs, I often hear the spouse who was cheated on say something such as, “As much as the affair hurt, it hurt me even more that s/he lied to me!”
Would it surprise you to know that sometimes the person who lied to you did so because you taught him/her to lie to you?
Yes. It happens.
No, not every lie a person tells you is in response to your actions. Sometimes people lie. Sometimes they lie with those huge life-altering falsehoods that devastate you. Even so, sometimes the lies start because of your own actions. Then the lies escalate. They can become ultimately destructive.
This program isn’t about “beating you up” and saying that the wrong things done by people you love are your fault. Every person is responsible for his/her own decisions and actions. Yet, this program is about learning the things you do that may be teaching someone you care about to lie to you. It doesn’t justify their lies, but learning how to evoke the truth from others is FAR better than doing things that may provoke their lying to you.
In this program, Dr. Joe Beam discusses briefly why people lie. Then he explains how your actions may be facilitating or provoking those lies. Finally, he teaches how to interact with people in a manner most likely to promote their telling you the truth.
To talk with Dr. Beam during the program to make comments or ask questions, call (646) 378-0424. It airs live beginning at 9 p.m. Central time, Tuesday, July 26, 2016.
Joe’s NEW Book:
21 Irresistible Recipes for Couples is exactly what you’re looking for, if …
* You and your spouse have a great marriage but desire to grow even closer;
* You and your spouse are struggling and need help recapturing the “magic”;
* You have never been married and want to know the key success factors for a “forever” relationship;
* You have been married and want to better understand where things went wrong so you can prepare for a new future with love and commit;
* You have a friend or family member who has a struggling marriage and you want to offer them a fast-paced, easy-to-read book with marriage helps.
Wherever you are in your relationship right now, let Dr. Joe Beam offer you spiritual and practical insights help you have your best marriage ever. BUY NOW
Follow Us For Updates: