Know-How You Can Use to Help Troubled Marriages
Maybe your marriage is wonderful. Maybe not. Either way, you’re surrounded by friends or relatives whose marriages are in trouble.
Most of our programs speak directly to those whose marriages need help. However, in this program, Dr. Joe Beam shares basic but valid knowledge with you so that when you encounter someone in marital distress, you can offer more than a kind word. No, it won’t make you a counselor or therapist. It will help you know practical things to do or say that can offer help.
If you’re thinking that you shouldn’t reach out to others if your marriage is in distress, think again. Not only will it help them, it can help you with your marriage. If you’re happy with life as it is and don’t want to get involved in the problems of others, please reconsider. Ignoring or avoiding hurting people now may come back at you later when you need help. We are all in this together.
Dr. Beam and Kimberly Holmes (CEO of Marriage Helper) will guide you in how to help. They will also offer free access to more information that will equip you even further. If you wish to call during the program and ask questions about how to help a specific situation, or to clarify the information shared, please do so at 646-378-0424 during the live airing Tuesday night, January 24, beginning 9 p.m. Central time.
According to the CDC, the divorce rate in America is 3.1 per 1,000 population. That comes to more than 100 million divorces per year. (Of the 45 states that report marriage/divorce stats, there were 800,909 divorces in 2015. California, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, and Minnesota do not report marital stats. (https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/dvs/national_marriage_divorce_rates_00-15.pdf)
Isn’t it time for all of us to do something about this. You can help. We’ll show you how.
21 Irresistible Recipes for Couples is exactly what you’re looking for, if …
* You and your spouse have a great marriage but desire to grow even closer;
* You and your spouse are struggling and need help recapturing the “magic”;
* You have never been married and want to know the key success factors for a “forever” relationship;
* You have been married and want to better understand where things went wrong so you can prepare for a new future with love and commit;
* You have a friend or family member who has a struggling marriage and you want to offer them a fast-paced, easy-to-read book with marriage helps.
ALSO SEE: How To Fix A Marriage
Follow Us For Updates: