Three Stages of Being “Madly In Love” (Limerence)
If you long for that magically amazing love that is the focus of so many movies, TV shows, and novels, you may indeed experience it…but not forever. Love that is deep and long-lasting isn’t an overwhelming ecstasy but something much deeper…something with roots that dig deeply into your heart, your mind, your soul.
Yet that “madly in love” feeling is truly amazing when experienced. In the social sciences we have a word for it; limerence. More than just identifying it, researchers dig into it to understand it better…including how long it lasts…and factors that either prevent it, diminish it, or end it.
In this program, Dr. Joe Beam explains what he has witnessed in thousands of people “madly in love” and discusses the three phases of limerence he has identified.
If you are “madly in love” this program is for you. You may feel that the intensity of your current emotion for the other person will last forever just as it is now. Dr. Beam explains how it will change, and how understanding that change can help prevent consequences that you don’t yet see coming.
If you are married to someone who has fallen “madly in love” with another, this program is for you. If you wish to save your marriage but think it impossible because your husband or wife is in limerence with another, Dr. Beam’s explanations of limerence, especially understanding the three phases, can guide you in the process of saving your marriage. As he says, “If anything works, this will work.”
If you wish to speak with Dr. Beam during the program (9 PM Central), call 646-378-0424. When you hear the menu, press one to get into the queue. Whether you listen live or later, don’t miss this program.
ALSO SEE: What is limerence?
Joe’s NEW Book:
21 Irresistible Recipes for Couples is exactly what you’re looking for, if …
* You and your spouse have a great marriage but desire to grow even closer;
* You and your spouse are struggling and need help recapturing the “magic”;
* You have never been married and want to know the key success factors for a “forever” relationship;
* You have been married and want to better understand where things went wrong so you can prepare for a new future with love and commit;
* You have a friend or family member who has a struggling marriage and you want to offer them a fast-paced, easy-to-read book with marriage helps.
Wherever you are in your relationship right now, let Dr. Joe Beam offer you spiritual and practical insights help you have your best marriage ever. BUY NOW
Follow Us For Updates: