What Do I Do If I Don’t Trust My Husband?
Then he was offered a job in another city. It’s lucrative and he accepted. He comes home every weekend to live with his wife and children. They have a great time. He’s attentive. The kids love his being there. But then the weekend is over and he heads back.
Workable? Maybe. However, there’s a catch. During the week, he doesn’t call, doesn’t take calls, and has no contact whatsoever with his wife or children.
They have great weekends. She wonders and worries about what he’s doing during the week. It’s driving her mad. Is he having another affair? Does he live with some woman over there? What is he doing that prevents him from calling, checking in…or being checked on?
She offered an ultimatum of sorts. “I’ll be gone when you come on the weekends. You and the kids have a great time but I can’t live with not knowing.” He told her that if she did that, he would feel pushed away and would give up on the idea of reconciliation.
Is he manipulating her? Is there something else going on? What should she do? When should she do it?
In this program, Dr. Joe Beam plays the recording of her question and then answers in detail. He suggests the things she needs to consider. He explains how to approach her husband in the way most likely to get him to understand and to start communicating during the week. He helps her think about the consequences if he refuses.
If you or someone you know is in a similar situation – in a sort of limbo where the spouse seems to want to save the marriage but also seems not to – this program will help you understand what to do and the possible outcome of various ways of doing it.
21 Irresistible Recipes for Couples is exactly what you’re looking for, if …
* You and your spouse have a great marriage but desire to grow even closer;
* You and your spouse are struggling and need help recapturing the “magic”;
* You have never been married and want to know the key success factors for a “forever” relationship;
* You have been married and want to better understand where things went wrong so you can prepare for a new future with love and commit;
* You have a friend or family member who has a struggling marriage and you want to offer them a fast-paced, easy-to-read book with marriage helps.
Follow Us For Updates: