What To Do When You Don’t Agree
Maybe you disagree about where you live, occupations, religion, money, children, or anything else that matters to you.
On some things you are willing to yield. Not this. It is important to you. So important that you feel your loved one is being selfish, or doesn’t understand you. Important enough that it might destroy the relationship.
Is there a way to find a compromise that satisfies both of you…a solution where neither feels s/he loses…where you each get what you want and no one dominates?
In this program Dr. Joe Beam teaches a method that the two of you can use to solve almost any seemingly insolvable disagreement. The principle isn’t difficult to understand. You can apply it with great effect. To make it even clearer, Dr. Beam gives several examples of how people have used it to find a valid solution to their major disagreements.
You can call Dr. Beam during the program to ask questions about how this principle might be applied to your situation. The number to call during the program is (646) 378-0424.
Joe’s NEW Book:
21 Irresistible Recipes for Couples is exactly what you’re looking for, if …
* You and your spouse have a great marriage but desire to grow even closer;
* You and your spouse are struggling and need help recapturing the “magic”;
* You have never been married and want to know the key success factors for a “forever” relationship;
* You have been married and want to better understand where things went wrong so you can prepare for a new future with love and commit;
* You have a friend or family member who has a struggling marriage and you want to offer them a fast-paced, easy-to-read book with marriage helps.
Wherever you are in your relationship right now, let Dr. Joe Beam offer you spiritual and practical insights help you have your best marriage ever. BUY NOW
Follow Us For Updates: