While most of us might agree that a Valentine’s Day date at a fast food joint is kind of the worst thing ever, Burger King is prepared to fight that stigma. This year, the Israeli version of the OG chain is offering a romantic boxed food for two called the Adults Meal—designed for those 18 and older, so bring your ID—that comes with two Whoppers, two packets of fries, two beers, and a “romantic adult toy.”… Read More
- Interesting Questions to Ask Your Spouse or Partner to Build Intimacy
- Love Is Blind couples’ feelings ‘won’t last’, according to expert
- What Is Gaslighting?
- Average Parent Spends Only 5 Hours Face-To-Face With Their Kids Per Week
- If You Love Someone, Should You Let Them Go?
- Praying For A Troubled Marriage
- Study: More Older Adults Prefer ‘Living Apart Together’
- Should I Divorce?
- Should I End It Or Wait For My Husband to Love Me Again
- How to Get Your Spouse to Keep Falling in Love
Marriage Radio Archives
Please Follow Us!