Charles Dickens toyed over whether the bitter Miss Haversham would ever recover from being jilted at the altar, and for many historians, Queen Victoria’s black dress came to symbolize her irreparable suffering over Prince Albert’s death.… Read More
- What Will It Take For Your Ex To Come Back?
- Letting Go Techniques For Anxiety If Your Spouse Wants Separation or Divorce (without giving up)
- Focus On The Process To Get Your Spouse Back!
- Does Time Apart Help or Hurt A Marriage Relationship?
- Loving A Spouse with ADHD: Understanding the Misery and Ecstasy