When Marriage Hurts – How To Stay Positive
Sometimes, marriage hurts. Sometimes the pain lasts longer than seems bearable. What can you do when your marriage hurts? How can you overcome the pain? We’ll show you in this episode.
Joined by Tina Coleman who will share her amazing attitude and spirit.
We will hear what happened in her marriage, how she handled it, and what seemingly small item made all the difference in the world.
The information in this show is the difference between a strong, bright future or giving up all hope…in the end, the choice is yours. But we want to teach you how to make the choices to have a better future.
Joe’s NEW Book:
Put Sizzle and Sanity in Your Marriage!
21 Irresistible Recipes for Couples is exactly what you’re looking for, if …
* You and your spouse have a great marriage but desire to grow even closer;
* You and your spouse are struggling and need help recapturing the “magic”;
* You have never been married and want to know the key success factors for a “forever” relationship;
* You have been married and want to better understand where things went wrong so you can prepare for a new future with love and commit;
* You have a friend or family member who has a struggling marriage and you want to offer them a fast-paced, easy-to-read book with marriage helps.
Wherever you are in your relationship right now, let Dr. Joe Beam offer you spiritual and practical insights help you have your best marriage ever. BUY NOW
Follow Us For Updates!