When to End a Marriage
Actually, sometimes they should end.
We realize that sounds as if it is in opposition to our mission. In this program, Dr. Joe Beam explains when it is not.
We offer many resources to help save marriages. We provide online courses for the spouse who wishes to save the marriage when the other doesn’t. We post many podcasts that address relationship problems and provide valuable, life-altering information.
Our weekend intensive, Marriage Helper 911, has an amazing success rate. Even though the vast majority of couples who attend have one spouse who has NO desire to save the marriage (usually they come to get a deal in the divorce), three out of four couples who go through the workshop actually turn their crisis marriages around and make it good again.
Some marriages end.
If you suffer in a marriage – whether you are the one who wants out or the one who wishes to save it – you’ve asked yourself countless times…
“When is enough, enough?”
“When do I stop trying?”
“How can I know when it’s best to end it?”
Dr. Joe Beam gives you the points to consider when making those decisions. What’s important. What’s selfish. How to find the peace you need in your heart.
Although Dr. Beam cannot tell you the exact moment…actually he won’t tell you what you must do; instead he teaches the principles, makes them clear, and then leaves it to you to decide…in this program you can find the answer as to whether to fight for your marriage or end it.
And if the decision is to fight, where to find the right help.
21 Irresistible Recipes for Couples is exactly what you’re looking for, if …
* You and your spouse have a great marriage but desire to grow even closer;
* You and your spouse are struggling and need help recapturing the “magic”;
* You have never been married and want to know the key success factors for a “forever” relationship;
* You have been married and want to better understand where things went wrong so you can prepare for a new future with love and commit;
* You have a friend or family member who has a struggling marriage and you want to offer them a fast-paced, easy-to-read book with marriage helps.
Follow Us For Updates!