When Dr. Tennov introduced the concept in the 1970s, it was mostly rejected. We encounter marriage counselors who have never heard of it. But the research is solid. PhD’s including anthropologists and biologists and more study it, even having brain scans that teach us much about it.… Read More
- What Will It Take For Your Ex To Come Back?
- Letting Go Techniques For Anxiety If Your Spouse Wants Separation or Divorce (without giving up)
- Focus On The Process To Get Your Spouse Back!
- Does Time Apart Help or Hurt A Marriage Relationship?
- Loving A Spouse with ADHD: Understanding the Misery and Ecstasy